Caveat India

Usually when a Divorce Petition(Contested Divorce) is filed by one party in a particular state and the other party resides in another state , the party against whom the divorce petition has been filed can file a transfer petition before the Hon’ble Supreme Court  for   Transfer of the Divorce  Petition .  The  party against whom the divorce petition is filed may seek an interim injunction till the final disposal of the transfer petition.

Kindly contact us at   for filing transfer petition in the Supreme Court of India.  call us at 9873628941 for filing Transfer Petition